Please see below for our current vacancies, if nothing is shown then we do not currently have any openings available.
After School Club Assistant
GCE Trust,Rose Hill School
£5,836 per annum
- Fixed term to 31 August 2022.
From the 1 September 2021, Rose Hill Primary School are seeking to appoint an After School Club Assistant.
The hours will be Monday - Friday 3.15pm - 6pm. Term time only.
You will have:
- the ability to prepare simple food and beverages
- an interest in helping children to develop positive learning behaviour
- the ability to work with small groups of children to support learning
- day-to-day planning of activities
- a sound understanding of the skills required to support young children's learning
- the ability to be flexible and to try different approaches
- good English and mathematics skills (grade C or level 4 or above).
Our school offers:
- positive, happy and motivated children who enjoy learning
- a strong and supportive professional working environment, with guidance from our excellent team of teachers and support staff.
For further information and discussion regarding the post contact: Rose Hill Primary School on (01473) 727552 or email: email@example.com
Application packs are available from the school website: www.copleston.suffolk.sch.uk or by phoning the school office on (01473) 277250.
CVs are not accepted.
Interview date: 29 July 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.