Please see below for our current vacancies, if nothing is shown then we do not currently have any openings available.
GCE Trust,Britannia Primary and Nursery School
£15,397 per annum
37 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm, 38 weeks per year
- Fixed term for one year
- Reference: 9539
‘Developing Responsible Citizens, Confident Individuals and Independent Learners’
We are seeking a well organised, flexible and committed individual to join our friendly office team.
You will report directly to the School Business Manager and be responsible for providing support in carrying out a range of reception and administrative duties.
You will have:
- good communication and ICT skills
- experience of working in a busy office environment
- experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel
- a positive attitude.
You must have a GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in both Mathematics and English, this is essential.
Experience of working in a school and using SIMS software would be advantageous.
- a large, successful school with enthusiastic children in a stimulating, friendly learning environment
- the opportunity to work with forward thinking staff
- a friendly, supportive working environment
- access to various professional development opportunities
- we have supportive staff, parents and governors.
To find out more:
For further information and discussion regarding the post contact Jo Masters on 01473 728566 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply:
Application packs are available from the trust website: www.gcetrust.org.uk or by phoning the school office on 01473 728566. CVs are not accepted.
Closing Date: 9am, 1 November 2021.
Britannia Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts.