Please see below for our current vacancies
Rose Hill School
Required from January 2020, a highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic teacher to join our KS2 team.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- passionate about teaching and learning
- able to motivate and inspire through exciting learning opportunities
- strong practitioner with a thorough knowledge of the Foundation Stage curriculum and assessment
- a great team player willing to promote the ethos of the school
- committed to giving every child the opportunity to succeed
- resilient and likes to see things through
- able to build strong relationships with parents.
We can offer:
- a welcoming, friendly and supportive staff team who are dedicated to raising standards
- happy, well behaved children who are eager to learn
- an ethos dedicated to support and bespoke training tailored to your professional needs.
For further information and a discussion regarding the post, please contact Adam Wilson on (01473) 727552 or email: email@example.com
CVs are not accepted.
Application packs are available from the trust website: www.gcetrust.org.uk or by phoning Human Resources on (01473) 277250.
Alternatively, the application form and job description can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the school: Copleston Road, Ipswich IP4 5HD.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.