Please see below for our current vacancies, if nothing is shown then we do not currently have any openings available.
GCE Trust,Copleston High School
£8,287 - £9,150 per annum
16 hours per week, 42 weeks per year
Copleston High School is a popular 11-18 mixed comprehensive noted for its caring and disciplined atmosphere. It was judged as a ‘good school with outstanding features’ by Ofsted in January 2018. As a school we are committed to raising standards of learning
An Examination Assistant is required to undertake effective administrative and operational processes within the school. You will work as a part of the examinations team and provide support in the examination process. This will include producing information of entries for examinations and submitting these entries to the examination boards.
- lead recruitment, organise training duties and associated administration in
- managing the invigilators
- have a proven ability to record information with meticulous accuracy
- have excellent ICT skills
- be able to resolve issues quickly and calmly
- be able to offer advice and liaise with staff, students and parents
- be able to work flexibly, especially during examination periods.
To find out more:
For further information please contact: David Shorten on 01473 277240
How to apply:
Application packs are available from the trust website: www.gcetrust.org.uk or by phoning the school office on 01473 277250.
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com or posted to the school, Copleston Road, Ipswich IP4 5HD. CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: 10am, 6 December 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.