Please see below for our current vacancies, if nothing is shown then we do not currently have any openings available.
GCE Trust,Britannia Primary and Nursery School
£6,999 per annum
17.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
- Fixed term until 31 August 2022
- Reference: 5221
- Required from January 2022.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant with good communication and written language skills to support the learning of children in our KS1 phase.
You will work with the KS1 class teachers and other teaching assistants to ensure all children are able to make the most of their learning opportunities, being flexible and creative while building on children's interests. Your main role will be supporting a child with SEN on a 1-1 basis.
This post would suit those who have experience in an educational setting. A GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in both Mathematics and English is essential.
- a large, successful school with enthusiastic children in a stimulating, friendly learning environment
- the opportunity to work with enthusiastic and forward-thinking staff
- a friendly, supportive working environment
- access to various professional development opportunities
- we have supportive staff and parents.
Closing date: 10am, 19 January 2022.
Britannia Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts.