Please see below for our current vacancies, if nothing is shown then we do not currently have any openings available.
Midday Supervisor (2 posts)
GCE Trust,Britannia Primary and Nursery School
£3,499 per annum
8.75 hours across 5 days per week, 11.30am - 2.00pm
We are currently looking for two Midday Supervisors to join our team.
You must be:
- able to work anywhere between 11.30am - 2.00pm with flexibility (Monday to Friday)
- trustworthy and efficient
- able to communicate effectively
- able to have a good working relationship with staff, parents and children
- able to manage children in a positive way.
We are a three-form entry primary school located in Ipswich, Suffolk, focused on providing an engaging, creative learning environment for all pupils. Our children love their school and this is reflected in their excellent behaviour and attitudes towards learning.
Our staff are committed and hardworking, underpinned by the school's high calibre administrative support team. The leadership team and governing body are committed to continuing the strategic development of the school towards becoming outstanding.
We are looking for someone who is:
- able to build on our successful culture for learning
- dedicated, enthusiastic and creative
- able to inspire children and staff
- an outstanding classroom practitioner
- a positive member of a team.
- a vibrant, friendly, and inclusive community
- an exciting, very positive ethos where we celebrate success at all levels
- an enthusiastic, engaged and well-behaved group of children who love to learn
- a rich, inspiring curriculum and learning environment
- a creative and collaborative approach to learning
- a reflective and committed staff team
- a desire for continued improvement and further development.
Closing date: 10am, 21 January 2022.
Britannia Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts.