Please see below for our current vacancies
Britannia Primary and Nursery School,GCE Trust
£12,765 - £13,020 pa
31.65 hpw, Monday - Friday, 38 weeks per year
31.65 hpw, Monday - Friday, 38 weeks per year. Fixed term for one year with the possibility of becoming a permanent post.
'Developing responsible citizens, confident individuals and independent learners'
Required from October 2019, we are looking for a Teaching Assistant with good communication and written language skills to support the learning of children across the school.
- be required to play lead for 30 minutes each day over the lunchtime period which is included in these hours
- work with a team of class teachers and other teaching assistants to ensure all children are able to make the most of their learning opportunities, being flexible and creative while building on children's interests.
- have experience in an educational setting
- have GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in both Mathematics and English (essential).
- a large, successful school with enthusiastic children in a stimulating, friendly learning environment
- the opportunity to work with dynamic and forward thinking staff
- a friendly, supportive working environment
- access to various professional development opportunities
- supportive staff, parents and governors.
Visits to the school are welcome to meet Tracy McKenzie, the Principal. To arrange a visit or for further information and discussion regarding the post contact Michael Hewstone on (01473) 728566 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CVs are not accepted.
Application packs are available from the school website: www.britannia.suffolk.sch.uk or by phoning the school office on (01473) 728566.
Please forward your completed application form to: email@example.com as soon as possible.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.