Please see below for our current vacancies, if nothing is shown then we do not currently have any openings available.
GCE Trust,Rose Hill School
15 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
- Reference: 6867
- Required from September 2022
Rose Hill Primary School in Ipswich are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support the school in the mornings.
You will have:
- an interest in helping children to develop positive learning behaviour
- patience and an ability to form relationships with complex pupils
- a sound understanding of the skills required to support young children's learning
- empathy for and understanding of the issues affecting pupils with additional or complex needs, and a passion to support them to achieve
- the ability to be flexible and to try different approaches.
You will need:
- qualifications and experience are preferred but not essential
- good English and mathematics skills (grade C or level 4 or above).
Our offer to you
At our school you will work with positive, happy, and motivated children who enjoy learning, and we will provide a strong and supportive professional working environment, with guidance from our excellent team of teachers and support staff.
To find out more:
For further information and to discuss the role please contact Rose Hill Primary School on (01473) 727552 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply:
Application packs are available from either:
- the School website: www.copleston.suffolk.sch.uk or
- by phoning the school office on (01473) 277250.
CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: 10 am, 1 September 2022.
Interview date: 6 September 2022.