Please see below for our current vacancies, if nothing is shown then we do not currently have any openings available.
GCE Trust,Britannia Primary and Nursery School
£13,008 - £13,668 per annum
31.65 hours per week*, Monday-Friday, 38 weeks per year
Britannia Primary School is looking for two Teaching Assistants who will also be required to supervise for 30 minutes each day as Midday Supervisor (included in these hours).
You will have:
- Good communication and written language skills to support the learning of children across the school
- A flexible and creative approach to help children build on their interests
- Experience in an educational setting, however, this is not essential.
You will need:
- A GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in both Mathematics and English is essential.
- Be joining a large, successful school with enthusiastic children in a stimulating, friendly learning environment with the opportunity to work with dynamic and forward-thinking staff
- Work with a team of class teachers and other Teaching Assistants to ensure all children can make the most of their learning opportunities
- Be working in a friendly, supportive environment with access to various professional development opportunities with supportive staff, parents, and governors.