Please see below for our current vacancies, if nothing is shown then we do not currently have any openings available.
GCE Trust,Britannia Primary and Nursery School
£3,596 per annum
8.75 hours per day (11.30am - 2pm) 5 days per week, term time only.
- Fixed term for one year in the first instance
- Reference: 6900
- Required from September 2022
We are a three form entry primary school located in Ipswich, Suffolk, focused on providing an engaging, creative learning environment for all pupils. Our children love their school and this is reflected in their excellent behaviour and attitudes towards learning.
Our staff are committed and hardworking, underpinned by the school’s high calibre administrative support team. The leadership team and governing body are committed to continuing the strategic development of the school towards becoming outstanding.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Able to build on our successful culture for learning
- Dedicated, enthusiastic and creative.
- Able to inspire children and staff.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner.
- A positive member of a team.
- A vibrant, friendly, and inclusive community
- An exciting, very positive ethos where we celebrate success at all levels
- An enthusiastic, engaged and well behaved group of children who love to learn
- A rich, inspiring curriculum and learning environment
- A creative and collaborative approach to learning
- A reflective and committed staff team
- A desire for continued improvement and further development.
To find out more:
For further information and discussion regarding the post contact Jo Masters on 01473 728566 or via email email@example.com
How to apply:
Application packs are available from the Trust website: www.gcetrust.org.uk or by phoning the school office on 01473 728566 or the HR Office on 01473 277250. CVs are not accepted.
Britannia Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.