Please see below for our current vacancies, if nothing is shown then we do not currently have any openings available.
GCE Trust,Britannia Primary and Nursery School
'Developing Responsible Citizens, Confident Individuals and Independent Learners'
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and committed KS2 teacher from September 2020.
Britannia is on an exciting journey towards excellence and we are seeking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner with the qualities and skills of teaching and learning in Key Stage 2.
We are a three-form entry primary school located in Ipswich, Suffolk, focused on providing an engaging, creative learning environment for all pupils. Our children love their school and this is reflected in their excellent behaviour and attitudes towards learning.
Our staff are committed and hardworking, underpinned by the school's high calibre administrative support team. The leadership team and governing body are committed to continuing the strategic development of the school towards becoming outstanding.
We are looking for someone who is:
- able to build on our successful culture for learning
- dedicated, enthusiastic and creative
- able to inspire children and staff
- an outstanding classroom practitioner
- a positive member of a team.
- a vibrant, friendly, and inclusive community
- an exciting, very positive ethos where we celebrate success at all levels
- an enthusiastic, engaged and well-behaved group of children who love to learn
- a rich, inspiring curriculum and learning environment
- a creative and collaborative approach to learning
- a reflective and committed staff team
- a desire for continued improvement and further development.
School Roll: 630 plus nursery.
Britannia Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
For further information and discussion regarding the post contact Keith Hart: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Interview date: on a date agreed with the candidate, via Microsoft Teams.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.