Please see below for our current vacancies, if nothing is shown then we do not currently have any openings available.
1 to 1 Teaching assistant
GCE Trust,Rose Hill School
£10,284 per annum
25 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Fixed term for 1 Year
From the 2nd September Rose Hill Primary School are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work on a 1 to 1 basis with a child in year 1
You will have:
- experience of working with children with a range of extremely challenging behavioural needs
- be creative and take initiative to plan exciting, practical and meaningful learning experiences for primary children
- encourage children to reach their full potential in terms of academic achievement but also their social and emotional development
- show empathy and good behaviour management skills
- be able to work as part of a team
- enjoys working with young people
- is patient, calm and resilient
- good English and mathematics skills (grade C or level 4 or above).
You will join a friendly and committed staff team, in a good teaching and learning environment. There will be opportunities throughout the year for Professional Development Training.
For further information and discussion regarding the post contact: Adam Wilson, 01473 727552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are available from the School website: www.copleston.suffolk.sch.uk or by phoning the school office on 01473 277250. CVs are not accepted.
CLOSING DATE: 12 noon on 14.07.2020