Please see below for our current vacancies, if nothing is shown then we do not currently have any openings available.
GCE Trust,Rose Hill School
25 hpw, 38 weeks per year
Rose Hill Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, organised, confident individual with excellent communication skills to join our administration team. The role will commence on 2 September 2021.
Reporting to the Business Manager some of your duties will include:
- Maintaining the reception and front office to create a professional and welcoming entrance to the school at all times.
- Maintaining student database and parent contact details.
- Completing registers, the administration of attendance and production of reports relating to this.
- Ensuring accurate records and updates of pupil information is completed on the appropriate manual and electronic systems.
- Complying with policies relating to child protection, safeguarding and health and safety
- Dealing with parents in a supporting, nurturing manner.
We are looking for an individual with:
- excellent communication and IT skills
- excellent literacy skills
- a positive attitude with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- the ability to prioritise work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- an understanding of the need to maintain professional confidentiality at all times
- GCSE English and Mathematics Grade C or above (or equivalent), evidenced by exam certificates.
Experience of working within a school would be advantageous but not essential.
For further information and discussion regarding the post contact: Rose Hill Primary School on (01473) 727552 or email@example.com
Application packs are available from the Trust website: www.gcetrust.org.uk or by phoning the school office on (01473) 277250. CVs are not accepted.
Interview date: 21 April 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.